Monday, November 17, 2008

Betty...

I swear, Betty complains too much and, sometimes, it can backfire on her...take today at lunch for instance...

Betty: Oh girls, yesterday, I had to wait forever at the pharmacy drive-thru to refill my prescriptions, it was the worst feeling in the world!

Agnes: Try ten days without a bowel movement sometime.

Me (sipping my coffee): *snort *cough *cough!

Betty: I just sat there, hour after hour...

Agnes: -Tell me about it!

Me: Oh Lord, I think I just wet myself...

2 comments:

Chris Eldin said...

I wanna get you gals drunk and see what happens.
;-)

Madge G. Sinclair said...

Oh Lord, honey, it would be a mess. Agnes would swear she was the archduke Ferdinand, Betty would be getting the hots for Dick Cheney, and I would be humping every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the city!

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.