Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Et Tu, Weather?!

What the hell?! Yesterday I was burning up, my wrinkles were full of sweat! And now this morning it is cold! And worse, I woke up with a scratchy throat. I was supposed to go bowling with Agnes and Betty at Krazy Lanes, but I just can't. I am tired and under the weather.

This whole day I have had the space heater on high, and I have gargled about a gallon of warm salt water, not to mention the 4 cans of chicken soup I've eaten. And if I have to sip on one more cup of hot tea, I think I'll go mad. And the worst of the worst is that I had to cancel my 2:00 with Flo. I was supposed to get my hair done and my face pampered with her one-of-a-kind spa facials! Oh to be pampered!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.