Monday, April 21, 2008

AHHH! I'M BLIND! I CAN'T SEE A THING!!

I opened my curtains to let the waning sunshine in and what do I see? My neighbor across the street is at his window, COMPLETELY NAKED! I saw his whole package, and let me tell you, looking at a middle aged pot-bellied balding hairy man and his fruit caused me to lose it. I roared with laughter. Then the hideous baboon turned around and scratched his ugly behind (which actually looks better than his face.)

Oh God, the insanity of some people just blows my mind! And yes, I am officially blind now. Fortunately, I trained Maxine to use her little puppy paws on the keyboard in case I ever lost my sight. Here you go, Maxy girl, there's a sausage for you, oh and a dog treat too...

Pearl of Wisdom: Nothing is funnier than the site of a naked man.

4 comments:

Lolosblog said...

ROFL! Oh, Madge, I couldn't agree with you more on the funny naked man thing!

Madge G. Sinclair said...

Hi Brandi, yes the nude male is a gut splitting sight indeed. And by the way, what does "ROFL" mean? I'm old, so I don't understand today's lingo.

Lolosblog said...

"Rolling On Floor Laughing" I had to ask my daughter the same thing the first time I saw it!

Madge G. Sinclair said...

Oh, I get it now. Well I am glad you got on the floor and rolled around. If Maxine were there, she'd think you were a imitating her!

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.