Monday, April 21, 2008

Well it's that time of year.

It's that time of year again! Every April 21st I take out the measuring tape and I hold it against my collar bone and I measure down to my nipples. I like to see how far my breasts dropped in the last year, and then I mark the measurement with a permanent marker and I write the year next to the line.

From 2006 to 2007 my breasts dropped 3/4 of an inch. Now, I have the measuring tape in my hand so if you excuse me, I can't do this in front of the computer...

Holy Toledo! I only dropped 1/4th of an inch from 2007! YES!

I need to do something wild to celebrate! I am going out to party! Hey, maybe I'll hit up one of those singles bars and pick up a man! That would make my husband turn in his grave for sure!

Or... I could just go to the kitchen, brew the Vanilla flavored Nescafe and put in two extra lumps!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.