Friday, November 2, 2007

My butt's asleep!

Well the movie was nicer than I thought it would be. I avoided the popcorn, and refused to get a soda with Agnes. Betty had some candy, which surprised me given how much she ate at the Olive Garden. I admit, I had a little too much wine, but hell it was worth it. Betty had a great time and she loved the Maxine card.

Unfortunately, I fell asleep within the first ten minutes of the film and when Betty and Agnes woke me up, my butt was completely numb. Slowly I staggered with them and they hailed the cab while I sat on the bench outside the theater trying my best to get my blood flowing to my rump again. I about fell through my front door, but now I am sipping on a hot toddy and I feel better. Well dear children, good night. Grandma's off to bed.

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.