Friday, November 2, 2007

Christmas in November?

I was in CVS this morning getting some more ointment for my...well, you get the picture. In the front of the store they have all the Halloween things on clearance, fine, good riddens I say. But as soon as I turn into an aisle I see nothing but Christmas crap! Wait a minute, children. Either I'm gettin' old, or Christmas now falls in November.

I just don't understand this. They brought out Halloween merchandise in August, and now they're brining out Christmas things. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving Day? (My favorite holiday for many reasons.)

And after Christmas ends, they throw out the Valentine's Day stuff a whole month early. What nitwits!

I blame Hallmark for this lunacy!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.