Saturday, September 27, 2008

They called that a debate?

I was so disappointed by the damned debate! Both McCain and Obama are full of decade old crap in my opinion but at least they could have put on a better show! I was not impressed with the pathetic jabs they took at each other, and they didn't try to cover up their own behinds when they called each other out on their garbage! Bah humbug!

Honestly I am far more concerned over the fact that the government wants to give 700 billion dollars to bail out CEOs rather than using that money to help people pay off their enormous debts. I tell you kids, another Great Depression is possibly on the horizon! I don't know if I can go back to eating pickled cardboard, but I did it once, I'll do it again. If I still had my shot gun, I'd hobble on over to Washington and clean up this country!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.