Saturday, September 27, 2008

One year anniversary is next month!

Can you believe it, children? Next month marks one year since I've gone online?! It has been quite a year, hasn't it. I've drank a lot, eaten a lot, cut loose a lot, and I've even bitched a lot, but hey, I'm old, I have earned my right, dammit!

How did this blog start? Well, my niece was the first one who told me about "blogging" which I passed off as some new crazy fad that kids were into these days. But when my niece was over last October, she showed me how easy it was. By then, I had had the internet for a month, but all I knew how to do was access news websites. (I am a news junkie.) So with her help I had this blog initially set up, but it was my darling son who showed me how to add all the goodies I have on the site. So after a couple hours of painful note taking, I started learning more about this wonderful website. I still go by my notes when I add pictures to my entries, hey, I forget a lot of things in my old age, and I sure as hell don't want to forget how to update my blog, because if I do, well, the blog world will be a much worse place without a crazy gassy Braud who loves wine and cheesecake.

Happy Anniversary everyone! I hope you like the new design I chose to commemorate a year of gas, Beano, rotten tricks, sassy remarks, and drooling over Kevin Costner's buns!

Now pass the damn Beano, that chicken salad is starting to repeat on me!

~Madge

P.S. You can now become a "follower" of my page, how lovely!

2 comments:

Chris Eldin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I'm so glad to have met you through the blogs. Really I am.

And when you're ready, I'll intro you to Gizmo so you can make your own Putin heads.
hahahah
:-)

Madge G. Sinclair said...

Oh my goodness, I don't think I can handle anymore technology lessons, my old brain still hurts from the blog site!

I am so glad to have you as an "internet" friend. You are too good for my ego. It's a damn shame I can't have you as a daughter, you'd a been way more fun to raise.

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.