Saturday, April 19, 2008

So it really was an earthquake?

I was woken up in the middle of the night when my bed started shaking. At first I thought the Mexican food I ate for dinner was the culprit, but when I turned on the news this morning I found that an earthquake happened in Illinois and it shook the Midwest.

I thought it was a little odd when Maxine dove under my covers. Usually she doesn't come anywhere near me after I've had Mexican food...



In other news, I am off the Beano! Dr. Feuerstein said I've been over doing it. He told me, "Madge, you live alone, there should be no reason why you can't just cut loose."

I reminded him that I have a young pug named Maxine who's nose is highly sensitive, but then again, she knows how to bury that nose in a box of Bounce fabric softener, which usually does the trick.

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.