Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chef Madge

My grocery store had a sale on frozen Bertolli Italian dinners for 5.99. If you buy two, you get a salad kit, your choice of Mann's fresh cut vegetables and a package of chocolate chip cookies from the bakery for FREE if you buy two dinners. Well, I jumped on that.

When I got home, I phoned Agnes and Betty and told them about the sale. (It's an old lady thing, if there's a good sale by golly the first thing I do is call them both.) So I invited them over for dinner.

So I cooked the Bertolli Rigatone Sausage and Peppers in the skillet according to directions, and then I popped the Mann's vegetables in the microwave and I mixed up the Caesar salad kit. I arranged the cookies on a platter, and of course I tried one. They are very delicious, just like home made. I just put everything on the table so they should be here any minute. Gosh this food looks so good. Thank goodness I took a couple of Beano tablets!

Whoops! Gotta go, that's the door bell!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.