Thursday, June 26, 2008

No matter how many times I tell them no...

Betty and Agnes want to go see the new Sex and the City movie this evening and of course they want me to come along even though I hate going to the theaters. I asked them, why in their cotton-pickin' minds would they assume I want to go see the movie Sex and the City when I couldn't stand the actual TV show. (All that sex, and not one old Braud involved! Bah, humbug!)

They told me they wanted to recapture their youth and that all three of us are the "sex and the city" of people over 70. Not only do they want me to go, they want me to wear something sexy and to put on a pink wig with them...

Is 9-1-1 the right number to call for a couple of straight jackets?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a better plot for the story would be all the girls get rich like in the show "Roseanne". But instead of just wasting the money, they help people like the homeless. Then they would truly be a success .

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.