Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Only Agnes would do this...

Today Agnes, Betty, and my sexy self were having lunch at Applebees when our waiter (a cute college kid) asked us how we were doing. Anges stood up, pulled up her shirt and revealed her gall bladder scars. "My scars are itching badly, but aside from that, I'm fine."

That poor kid. I don't think he's ever seen so many markings on a 200 year old body before. Needless to say, this did not ruin my appetite. I had their boneless buffalo chicken platter with a side of fries, and it was delicious. Unfortunately, I drank so many diet cokes with lemon and lime that when we went to mall, I had to spend two hours on the can.

I still made it to the C.O. Bigelow shop for some hand cream, oooh! They make the best hand cream!

So all and all, not a bad day!

No comments:

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.