Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Old, I'm supposed to be colorful.

Hello children. Sorry I have not kept in touch, but my internet was down and it took them a week to send the fat technician with the huge butt crack falling out of his jeans to come and fix my internet.

I also need to tell you and I am going on a month long vacation with Betty and Agnes! Agnes won an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii! Our plane leaves tomorrow so I am skipping church to pack up today!

Now let's see, I had my son pick up Maxine, he will look after her for me. I have packed my Beano, Preparation H, sun tan lotion, skimpy bikini underwear (I might as well have fun by laying out on the beach and scaring off a bunch of 20 somethings!)

I am so excited! I will finally be able to have one of those pretty umbrella drinks and I can stuff a 20 down some handsome young man's G-String! ALOHA!

We'll be back on Feb 28th. Don't wait up!

2 comments:

L said...

Glad to see you're back, Madge! Have a great time in Hawaii with Betty and Agnes. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Chris Eldin said...

You have fun, my dear. And please come back with photos of those boys in G-strings!
;-)

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.