Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pie making ain't what it used to be.

This morning I got up at 6am to start making the pies for tomorrow. Good Gawd I forgot how hard making homemade pies can be. And little Maxine, bless her heart, kept wimpering so I let her have a taste. Kids, sheesh!

I have to make two apple pies for Thanksgiving, and I already bought the pecan pie from the bakery. Three pies should do it. My children have all called me and told me that this year they are skipping dessert because they don't want to gain weight...ha!

My apple pies are made with REAL butter and REAL sugar! And I do the latice tops too!!! They sing to you and I serve them with vanilla bean icecream on the side...

They won't be able to resist! Ha, ha ha!

2 comments:

Chris Eldin said...

I'm not worried about the size of my ass. If they don't want your pies, I do.
Bring it on!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Chris Eldin said...

How'd those pies turn out?
I'm hungry.

A sassy, gassy, hip, old Braud from Kansas City cuts loose on the internet.